The Pool Craft umbrella of companies is built on quality, integrity, and a true passion for what we do. We are an award winning, well-established, landscape construction company with a loyal team who have been with us for a long time and give 110%.
Our focus has always been and continues to be building and maintaining long-term relationships by providing next-level service, communication, and experiences.
Our crews consist of designers, installers, and managers. We have a creative, progressive approach to what we do. Each division works hard, enjoys a fast-paced environment, and a casual work atmosphere.
Pool Craft is always looking for energetic individuals who are positive, honest, and hardworking. We offer an opportunity to work for an industry leading company that offers health benefits & competitive wages.
We are currently looking for Seasonal Swimming Pool Crews for the 2023 fall closing pool season.
Job Type: Seasonal, 8-10hr day shifts, some longer days and weekends
Ideal candidates will have some swimming pool experience with opening, closing or maintaining pools. Knowledge of pool equipment is an asset but not required, we will train the right people.
What’s In It For You:
- Representing a top tier company with a great reputation
- Work outdoors, in collaborative and diverse environment
- Competitive wage based on experience & willingness to learn
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skill development
- Opportunity to learn from industry leaders
What Will You Be Doing?
- Travelling across the GTA in a company vehicle to some of the most beautiful neighbourhoods
- Poolside work including cleaning pools, chemical balancing, closing pools for the season, & some customer service
- Managing a daily list of required jobsite visits
- Submitting an accurate work summary for every site visit
- Stocking and maintaining your vehicle daily
- Some general labour will be required
What Do We Need From You?
- Class G Driver’s license with a clean abstract. A company vehicle will be provided for your workday, but you are responsible for getting to and from work
- Good communication skills
- Follow company protocols & procedures
- Ability to work outside in the elements
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Organized, reliable, self-motivated
- Language (English)
- Tech savvy on ipads
- Be a decent, reliable human
- Humour helps
APPLY NOW – Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org